Gentle Vitamin and Mineral Support for Pregnant Women*
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
30 Packets Servings Per Container: 30
Fem Prenatal is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to help pregnant women meet their increased nutritional needs. Since pregnancy increases the body’s requirement for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement. Taking 1 packet daily not only means more convenience, it means greater compliance. Now busy expectant mothers only have to worry about taking one packet daily—whenever they choose! It’s ideal for healthy, happy moms and babies.*
- Just 1 convenient packet daily provides important nutrition a pregnant woman needs, including:*
- Generous amount of folate—1 mg—to promote healthy fetal development*
- Full-spectrum Betatene® mixed carotenoids, vitamin E, and selenium for antioxidant support
- Vitamin C to support iron absorption and healthy immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth*
- Vitamin A to support fetal growth, healthy immune function, and eye health*
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood*
- Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs*
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Other Ingredients for Mineral Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
ur (white) mineral tablets.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Note: This product has a tamper-evident seal. Do not use if the seal is broken. Store this product in a cool, dry place. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.