Bone Builder® 270 T M
- Category: All Products, Cardiometabolic Health, Men's Health Metagenics, Metagenics Online Store, Muscle, Bone, & Joint Health, Sports Nutrition Metagenics
(Formerly Cal Apatite). Premium Quality MCHC
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Bone Builder provides excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound that provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen, and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density .*Benefits:
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength*
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss*
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment*
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Caution: If pregnant, nursing or taking antibiotics or cardiovascular medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Directions: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.