D3 Liquid (2 OZ) M
- Category: All Products, Children's Formulas, Children's Health Metagenics, General Wellness, Immune Health, Men's Health Metagenics, Metagenics Online Store, Muscle, Bone, & Joint Health, Women's Health Metagenics
Designed for Enhanced Absorption.
Featuring 1000 IU per drop of vitamin D3—the most bioactive form of supplemental vitamin D—in a convenient, 2-ounce bottle for easy dosing.
non-GMO and gluten free. Serving size: 1 Drop (about 0.026 mL). Servings Per Container: About 2,275. Size Description: 2 fl. oz. (59.14 mL)
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health *
- Delivers vitamin D3 solubilized in oil to support absorption in the intestinal tract *
- Designed for easy, flexible dosing
- Features a pleasant, natural mint flavor for improved patient compliance
- Ideal for kids and those who prefer not to swallow tablets or capsules
Serving Size: 1 Drop (about 0.026 mL)
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size:||1 Drop (about 0.026 mL)|
|Servings Per Container:||About 2,275|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||125%|
Other Ingredients: Medium-chain triglycerides, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, rosemary (antioxidant), and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
Directions: Adults take one drop up to five times daily, and for children age four and above give one drop daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed to do so by your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy, tree nuts, and crustacean shellfish.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.