GI Sustain™ MEDICAL FOOD
Nutritional Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
29.6 oz (1 lb 13.6 oz) (840 g) Servings Per Container: 14
GI Sustain is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to aid in promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrient, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa*
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an improved amino acid profile*
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source*
- Features medium chain triglycerides , a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source*
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria*
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity*
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (60g)
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 60 grams due to variations in handling and product density.