Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract
Metagenics Hemp Oil is an organic, broad-spectrum hemp extract sourced from aerial plant parts (stalk, stems, seeds, and flower) that consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health.*
- USDA certified organic
- Certified glyphosate residue-free by the Detox Project
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian
- Phytocannabinoids may help support a healthy stress response by modulating key neurotransmitter pathways*
- Hemp oil consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health*
- Preclinical models suggest phytocannabinoids may play a role in mechanisms that support digestive system health and intestinal integrity*
- Preclinical data shows that phytocannabinoids may support neurological health by acting on diverse central nervous system pathways*
- Phytocannabinoids have been shown to display antioxidant properties*
- Phytocannabinoids may support immune response via modulation of biochemical pathways associated with the immune system*
Additional info INFORMATION:
- 75 mg organic broad-spectrum hemp (aerial part) extract per 1 mL serving
- Dropper included
|Serving Size||1 Dropperful
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%*|
|Organic Broad-Spectrum Hemp (Aerial Part) Extract||75 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Organic hemp seed oil.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one dropperful (1 mL) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or other dietary supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: This product is sourced from industrial hemp, which does not exceed 0.3% THC concentration (dry weight).
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
TruQuality: Full access to the data from all analytical tests performed on every lot (https://www.metagenics.com/truquality)