Dr. Direct Its Summer Strawberry-Lemonade Shooter
- 02 Jun, 2021
See original article: Fresh Thyme This recipe has been tested by our culinary and nutrition staff.
All our recipes are created, validated, and test by Vivienne and Marquis Johnson.
It’s sum-sum-summertime—at least in your imagination—when you sample the Strawberry Lemonade Shooters.
Ingredients: All available at Fresh Thyme
- ½ (8 oz.) pkg. Fresh Thyme cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Fresh Thyme plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. light agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme organic vanilla extract
- 2/3- 1 cup diced butter pound cake. Try gluten and dairy free.
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Unsweetened Soy nondairy whipped topping, for garnish
- Fresh Thyme Bulk roasted lemon almonds, chopped; for garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add yogurt, agave nectar, lemon zest and juice and vanilla. Beat on medium until light and fluffy.
- To assemble, in 4 (4 oz.) serving glasses, layer cake cubes, cream cheese mixture, and strawberries.
- Garnish with whipped topping and chopped lemon almonds, if desired.